- HIGH-PERFORMANCE BALANCED SKIPPING ROPE
- Ball Bearings: Precision SKF Radial Deep Grove Stainless Steel
- Cable: 7X7 Stainless Steel Nylon Coated
- Handles: Solid CNC machined Titanium
- Spinning Head: CNC machined Aluminium
- (Grub) Screws: 4-6mm M4 Stainless Steel
- Balancing Weight: 7.55g (complete)
- Cable’s Worn Rate: (Polished Granite Surfaces): 500,000+ skips
- Total Weight: 264g (unloaded)
- Designed, Produced and Tested by SKIPPINGWELL® Ltd.
- Made in England
Out of stock
SKIPPINGWELL® MASTERTANIUM® is a Premium High-Performance Skipping Rope carefully designed to boost Performance and Speed. With an array of designs, including the CNC machined dual-position solid Titanium*, the distinctive Cable’s holder Spinning Head or the Centrifugally activated Weight System™, every detail is executed to maximise your achievements, bringing the help of pulling bounces and ergonomics with are linked to the wrist rotation frequency.
Weight System™ is effective to raise the centrifugal pulling forces felt on handling, making the exercise more challenging. It helps to increase speed, improve manoeuvrability and overcome the air resistance exerted along the cable when it rotates.
*Titanium is a rare transition metal material, with low density and high strength properties, largely used at Aerospace and Medical industries. Although being heavier than Aluminium, a reduced volume of Titanium material is needed to obtain the same Aluminium's strength on fabrication.
SKIPPINGWELL® MASTERTANIUM® is the World's first Skipping Rope made of Titanium material.
- Handles Assembly (X2)
- Balancing Weights (X2)
- Grub Screws (X7)
- Coated Cable (3 metres*)
- Length Simulator Adaptor
- Wrist Strap
- Allen Key
- Carry Case
- Instructions Manual
*Cable Cutter or Plier may be required
NB: PRODUCT NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN